Friday, April 15, 2011

Addendum

The only thing I hate about blogging is finishing up a post, publishing it, going to bed and then realizing the next morning I left things out of the post unintentionally. In my last post, I had three other things I wanted to mention, so here they are.

First, my friend Tom (@cdtdelta) has started his own blog. The name of the blog is RAM Slack and he writes about digital forensics. I'm mad at him, because he came up with a way better name for his blog than I did for mine  ;-)

Also, Jason Andress has two books coming out in June, one of which he authored and the other he co-authored. Syngress is the publisher of both books. Jason solo-authored The Basics of Information Security and co-authored Cyber Warfare with Steve Winterfeld. Both look really interesting and I plan to buy both.

Okay, I think that's it for now, but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment